Thursday, December 30, 2010

Words Without Knowledge

Sometimes I forget my place and think that I deserve to know things. I question the purpose of events and demand to know things about the future. I think that I know how life should work out.

I'm sure God gets just as frustrated with me and He did with Job (probably even more so, since I haven't remotely had the hardships that Job had). He asks, “Who is this that obscures my plans with words without knowledge?" ....oops... sorry...that was me again.

It is time for me to remember that it is not my place to be omniscient, and to be thankful for that.

Thank you, Lord, for determining the future so that I don't have to worry about it.
Thank you for protecting me from myself.
Thank you for knowing the answers and reasons, and keeping the burden from me.
And thank you for your grace and forgiveness when I forget that I don't know what is best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) i have no idea if this is going to show up the right way
2) i love you and you are so gifted by the Lord.
3)(or maybe this is 4 because i did two on 2) i think i want one of these things- ull have to show me how:)